Agree or Disagree
Identify phrases for agreeing and disagreeing. Write A if the sentence expresses an agreement.
Write D if the sentence expresses a disagreement.
- ____I agree with you.
- ____You are right.
- ____I don’t agree with you.
- ____My point of view differs from yours.
- ____I think we are looking at this the same way.
- ____I think our perspectives are different.
- ____In my point of view…
- ____I see your point of view, but…
- ____I don’t see your point of view.
- ____I think you might be wrong.
- ____You have a good point.
- ____I think you might be right about that.
- ____I see. However, …
- ____Oh, that’s interesting.